follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Video #67 ~ Crafty Gift Snowman Card Frame

How many times have you received or seen a beautiful Christmas Card and said "that is as pretty as a picture?" Well, here is a super simple way to decorate a crafty gift or home decor item using one of those beautiful Christmas Cards.  The frame is an 8 x 10 frame, glass inset removed.  The Merry Christmas is cut 1 1/2" from Christmas Cheer on regular and on shadow. 

Merry Christmas to all!








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. that is adorable! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,

    I really like this project. Glad to see you posted something new again. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü