Hi everyone - thanks for bearing with me....I am super excited to show you pictures of the big craft show I did here in my home town the first week-end in December. It was a great success. I had a total of 32 vendors and the area was full of super great holiday decor and fashion jewelry and apparrel. It was a lot of fun but I am so glad it is over. Now, back to life.....
Pin It
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hi Tracy, Glad to hear it was a sucess. The pictures look great!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kristina
Looks like it was a great success, and that everything looks lovely and fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWow! That was one huge craft show!! Did you coordinate AND sell goodies? Glad to hear it went well!!
ReplyDeleteeverything looks so professional put together and the products are gift worthy! now that the adrenaline is back to normal, it's christmas!
ReplyDeleteTracy, everything looks really nice! I wish I could of been able to attend.
ReplyDeleteSandra :)
Sharon - yes, I coordinated and and sold my goodies also (crazy, huh?)LOL....mine is the floral, wreaths, hand painted snowmen, stockings and stuff.....
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your comments.........I really appreciate them. Ü
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the show was a success! I've missed your videos! I never realized how much work it takes to get one up until I started making them too! I hope you've got more fun stuff in store soon :)
ReplyDelete