follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #53

Welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. {Thank Goodness It's Friday} Link-up Party here at Craft Junkie Too!!


I invite you to link up your latest and greatest projects to share with us all.....its a great way to share your projects and get more blog exposure/visitors.
 
Craft Junkie Too Friend




 My party button goes up every Thursday evening and you can link up your projects through Sunday 11:59 pm -- so you have the entire week-end to come back and enjoy all of these fabulous projects.

 
Let's see a few favorites from last week's party....

"My Favorite Things Quilt" 
by Sewingly Along


"Juicy Croissant Burgers" 
by Kayla's Creations
 


 
 

"Ducky Candy Holder"
by Arcy Scraps



 Now it's your turn -- let's see what you have made this week.
 
Happy Week-end everyone!!

 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my burgers! You made my day! :) Have a wonderful weekend :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!! Feel free to drop by and link up to my I Love Fridays party :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo hoo!!! Thanks for having by project featured!!!! I ♥ TGIF Linky Party!! Like Kayla said, you made my day!!! :)I have to go create something and link hehe !
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky party!
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed at the variety of posts on the linky party. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü