
Welcome to the April 2012 edition of the My Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by My Pink Stamper.
This month's projects is all about Mom's Day! How fun!
This is a blog hop so you can click here to start at the beginning to follow the links so you don't miss any projects along the way.
A couple of updates in the video...
I refer to the clothespin as a paperclip (geez, Tracy!!)
Also the correct name of the stamp set is FONTABULOUS (not font-tastic) so please keep this in mind.
I already had the video uploaded when I realized my errors. :)
Supplies:
Large Pink Clothespin ~ Michael's
Fontabulous Alphabet Set by My Pink Stamper
Felt Flowers (with sticky back) ~ Michael's
Eyelet Lace corner punch by Martha Stewart
Blog Hop Trail
Head back to Robyn's blog to play along in the challenge









LOVE it Tracy! This would be great for one of your craft shows!!! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a fun blog hop! I love this idea! Very sweet!
ReplyDeletevery cute. i know a few people who would love something like this
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Such a fabulous idea :)
ReplyDeleteGreat project Tracy!!!!
ReplyDeleteTerrific project Tracy!! I love the clothespin idea!!
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable project I love the clothespin
ReplyDeleteSimple, but such a good idea. It turned out super cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project. Your clothespin is so pretty. TFS.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute gift for Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteTracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
Very creative project, Love the spring colors!!
ReplyDeleteKristan
Neat project! Love the pretty colours too! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteJust love your project with the clothes pin. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteJess
http://craftingwithjes.blogspot.com
So adorable!!
ReplyDeleteVeronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
This is so cute and a great little gift!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity and originality of this project! What a great gift! Thank you for sharing and take care!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!! Love how you put this together. Also, I have been looking for some of these giant clothespins (or even bigger ones!) for a couple months now, and was so excited to see you had one and to find out where you got it! Don't have a Michael's around here, so I might have to make a trip to Indianapolis. Was wanting to put several of these upside down on the wall in my scraproom to hang LO's for decoration/inspiration! TFS!!
ReplyDelete~Val
izzyw0611@yahoo.com
I really like the flowers you added to the clothespin. This will be a great gift for your Mother!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great project! It simply says mom I love you.
ReplyDeleteCute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the clothespin, gives me gift giving ideas. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwww this is aborable! My SIL is a preschool teacher and is always looking for new projects to do with her kids, and I sent this link to her. Simple but memorable, and could be displayed (as Mom's like to do..lol) anywhere! My kids are making it for Grandma as well! TYFS
ReplyDeleteYou never disappoint Tracy, such a cute idea! Glad to see I'm not the only one that goofs on my videos,LOL :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Cabboose to a fun hop. I love this idea of decorating the oversized clothespin and the card stuck in it.
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great project for kids to make their moms or grandmas. TFS
ReplyDeleteBarb from Toronto, Canada
Creative and reaally cute project. Love how you decorated it. I can see the Clothespin used for so many things. Great idea...thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHappy Hopping!
Dee B
CUTE...I love making these.
ReplyDeleteGreat project...very sweet
ReplyDeleteLove the journey of the blog hop, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMary
I love your project. The flowers are so bright and cheery. Great job as always. Thank you. teachermom5@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun clip!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
What a cute, fun gift! I'm definitely going to make some of these. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea.
ReplyDeletemarg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101
What a cute gift to give to a mom or grandmom.
ReplyDeleteHazel
hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net
(blog) the2pinkladies.com
Unique idea. I will have to try this one. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOgdendoll@gmail.com
Very, very, sweet & cute. Love the giant clothepin. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. You inspire me to use this idea for other occasions.
ReplyDeleteTexasgrl824@gmail.com
Simply Beautiful, Cute & Quick! Just the way I like my projects. Great job! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun gift idea! Very cute! :)
ReplyDelete