follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Pink Stamper - NEW STAMP RELEASE 4/27/12

Good Morning and Happy Friday! 
If you're looking for the T.G.I.F. Linky Party -- please click here.

================
For today....I'm excited to share some first peeks at Ms. Robyn's brand new stamp release - April 2012. 

These stamp collections are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! 

Click here to see other projects by fellow design team members & here to order these awesome sets for yourself. 



Stamp collection -- "Never Give Up"
Click here for purchase

=========================


Stamp Collection -- "Girlie Sayings"
Click here for purchase

================




Stamp Collection -- "Around the Corner"
Click here for purchase


"Handle with Care"
Click here for this set


Happy Week-end my friends and I'll see you SOON! 
♥Tracy
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Tracy! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all terrific Tracy!!! I like how they are all so different!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü