follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, May 06, 2011

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #8


Hi and welcome to this edition of my T.G.I.F. Linky Party.  Now I know you haven't seen many projects from me this week -- my regular day work has been crazy and I am getting projects ready for National Scrapbook Day at My Pink Stamper as well as my tutorial post for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.    Also, Robyn will be releasing 9 NEW stamps sets to add to her sets -- and they are all awesome!  

Now -- onto the Linky Party....
1).  Link up your project directly to your post (not your blog URL) but where the post is so we can visit.
2).  Share the T.G.I.F. Linky button on your blog post to share the T.G.I.F. party -- it's not mandatory - but appreciated.  The button is located on the right hand side of my blog --> 
3).  Link up as many projects as you would like including Spring, handmade, Mother's Day, Summer, organizational, crafty tips, home decor, fashion, DIY, re-purposed...etc.  If it's crafty -- we want to see this week's projects.

Have fun and I'll be back later with another post for you!
Happy Linking!
Tracy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü