follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bake Sale Blog Hop

Welcome to the Bake Sale Blog Hop -- there are TONS of creative ideas from all of the other ladies.  Click here to start. You should have arrived from Celeste's blog....

I will admit I am not a baker but love to find quick and easy ideas to share.  



I was super excited to find these Texas shaped cookies at my local store bakery.
I thought they would be a fun idea to give to friends, co-workers and others to celebrate a big game or just to say hi!

- plastic bakery bags are the perfect packaging tool.
- the white tag is a Marvy punch.
- various ribbon, jute string, white & orange ric rack for tying.
- the orange burst is an iTop punch - 28mm

- black markers for doodling and black ink for inking edges.
- #1 FAN stamp ~
My Pink Stamper (Sport-tastic set)



Next stop ---> Tara ~ Homemade Happiness -


Blog Hop trail


Georgiana ~ Carson's Creations -http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/ 
Cheryl ~ Cards by CG - http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/
Carri ~ Doubleclick Abusybee - http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
Celeste ~ C.C. Cards and Crafts - http://www.ccscards.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ Craft Junkie Too - http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
Jenny ~ Crazy About Cricut - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
Pat ~ Pat's Scrap - http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/
Pin It

51 comments:

  1. love the cookie -never seen a team cookie yet!! tfs the tag!! need this stamp set!!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cookie!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with the oookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love finding novelty items! Love that you dressed it up!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea-----but you always have such fun projects!!!
    Hugs, Anita
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESOME idea! I'll have to check my local store for team related baked goodies! The tag is adorable! Love the ribbon! Thanks for sharing!

    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Tracy! You sure know how to dress up a cookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea for school when they have state day.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!!

    Darlene
    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea for cookies. Makes a great little gift.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! TFS

    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Tracy!! I think your project is PERFECT!! Just what I had in mind for the hop! Thanks so much for hoping with me... I really appreciate it! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. So festive and adorable, I love the ribbon its adorable with the cookie! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Contact Info:
    Arebori0204@gmail.com or www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love how you dressed up the cookie!
    Tiffany
    indygirl297@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea! Happy to be hopping with you Tracy.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome that you dressed up the cookie. Thanks for sharing.
    Nikki
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome idea. So very cute. And yummy.
    I'm a follower.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great state cookie!
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. great idea! love the texas cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This bloghop is making me crave delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those little baggies look great for a bake sale. Nice idea.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the state cookies-very cute--millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, those cookies look so yummy! I love cookies and hate to bake them because I know just who is going to eat them all. TFS! and making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute cookie!!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are so cool! It's been fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is Soooo cute! I just love it (even though I don't live in Texas!). Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute treat idea! Love the packaging!

    Debbie Flowers
    happiscrapper@xipline.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a wonderful idea. They are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woo Hoo! GO TEXAS!! :)
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like it! Sometimes you have to save time yet still want to be creative. Perfect solution!

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Too cute! TFS!!!

    Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cute idea! TFS!

    nanettemtatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. very cute way to dress up cookies! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a neat treat idea! Love it. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great looking cookies
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great job. Wish I had your Texas shaped cookies to send to our son today. He got his Master's Degree from UTEP (University of Texas at ElPaso) today. Would have been fun to send them to him. TFS and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. So cute! You know how to dress one up:) Cute idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Bet the cookies are as Big as Texus!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a great idea - I love how you dressed those yummy-looking cookies up! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun Cookie.I need a Indiana Cookie!! :0)
    Glad to be part of this hop.
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great idea to use a state shaped cookie. A thoughtful extra to bring to a game.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the TX shape cookie, great idea...well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great JOB! looks delish! Thank-you for sharing
    Deborah Foti ~ustoleit@comcast.net
    http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a great idea. My pastor is from Texas and they would love cookies like this. Thank you for sharing. chale@gci.net http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. cute cute!! TFS your yummy treat!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cute idea
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a super cute treat! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  48. A great treat, thanks for sharing.

    later tater,
    laney
    laneyhollo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Don't you just love wonderful and simple. That's my type of project especially when in involves multipules. TFS!!

    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü