follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crafty Designers Design Team Day ~ End of School Gifts



As we near the end of school we would like to thank the teachers, aides, school staff, etc. for taking care of our children throughout the year.  To offer various ideas I've asked my CJToo Crafty Designers to design projects for End of School or Teacher Appreciation ideas......so here we go!

Just click on their name to be visit their blog for more pictures, project recipe and materials used.  :)



Click here to see more of Amber's crafty ideas!  


=============


Click here to see more of Cheryl's crafty creations!

============

Click here to see more of Indira's crafty creations!

=============


Click here to see more of Kadie's fun projects!


=============



Click here to see more crafty ideas from Kristy!

==========

Click here to see more crafty projects like this! 

==========

===========



Click here to see more of Shawn's crafty projects!

==========

Click here to see more of Shelley's terrific projects!
==========



Click here to see more of Tanya's crafty creations!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Fun creations love all the great inspiration and details thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects! Thanks for the much needed ideas and inspiration!
    LizW in TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!!! Looks like apples are the theme of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything turned out super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. All wonderful creations. I love all different ideas. No school kids for me right now, but I will definitely keep these in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WOW! WOW! These are such fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those happy little apples and the big pencils! I hope EVERYONE lets the teachers know how important they are!!!!!!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü