follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother Card

So today I was totally inspired to use the "mother" stamp when I saw Kassidy's adorable card here.  The "mother" stamp is from the Family & Friends stamp set by My Pink Stamper and just the simple name "mother" means so much.  Its simple and beautiful all at the same time.  With Mother's Day a week from tomorrow I thought I'd offer this card as a bit of inspiration.  :)   
One of my favorite ways of designing is to combine a couple of stamps together that "say" what I'm thinking..... just like this project the 2 stamps are from 2 different sets.  Robyn has lots of sets that can be shared and combined to make your project special! 

 The "Thank you for everything" is from the Fabulous Phrases set.  Click here to view.  

Thank you for stopping by and if you'd like to get the Family & Friends stamp set by My Pink Stamper -- click here to view the entire set and click here to find a retailer.   

Before I forget -- mark your calendar for Saturday May 7th for My Pink Stampers Annual National Scrapbooking Day event.  Myself along with my fellow Pink Designers team will be showing projects, challenges and yes there will be give-aways too.   For those of us who've attended this event in the past know how truly FUN it is.  

Stay tuned for more.

Now...onto today's project........


  • Blue felt flowers ~ Hobby Lobby
  • Skittles (little dew drops)
  • Designer paper ~ Oops~a~Daisy ~ The Paper Studio
  • blue flower brad (for corner)
  • card stock - Papertrey Ink
  • large pink rick rack ~ Hobby Lobby
  • white gel pen
  • brown ink and brown pen for stitch lines
  • "mother" stamp by My Pink Stamper (Family & Friends)








Linked up at ....

Keeping It Simple




Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love the folder corner look! :) SO CUTE!

    crafty hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the folded corner! What a fun look! Beautiful colors on this card!

    I can't wait for National Scrapbooking Day and all of Robin's activities! That's what made me start my blog last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card!!! The folded corner adds alot of punch to the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!..I like the folded down corner, very neat, I might have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card. I haven't worked with felt before. You've given me an idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, I like this card so much. The sentiment really does mean so much.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that folded corner, it looks really neat! And I'm exciting for the big scrapping event, can't wait to see what everyone puts together!

    -rwk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü