follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop

Welcome to the Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop hosted by my sweet and very talented friend Alex from You Had Me at Craft.  What a fun day we have in store for you. 


If you came from Alex's blog you are on the right track....if you want to start at the beginning click here.  


Today's projects are all about friendship -- and for my project I decided to do a set of friendship cards. I hope you find them inspirational.  :)


Each card measures 4 x 4.25 and the base is Papertrey Ink Kraft Card stock.  Patterned paper is The Paper Studio.  


I have a new obsession with my I-Top paper punch to create these adorable flowers.  They are so simple and yet so adorable.  I used the same concept for each card -- just alternating the flower colors and put on a different sentiment which of course is by My Pink Stamper from the "Everyday Life" collection.  Click here to view the set.  (each sentiment is on this same stamp set).


Imaginisce I-Top paper punch (28mm - large) & (16mm - small)
stems are green rick rack
embossing on flowers -- Polka Dots Cuttlebug

border punch - Scallop Dot by Martha Stewart
buttons, jute and twine, brown ink for shading
Stamp - "Everyday Life" by
My Pink Stamper



Imaginisce I-Top paper punch (28mm - large) & (16mm - small)
stems are green rick rack
embossing on flowers -- Polka Dots Cuttlebug

border punch - Scallop Dot by Martha Stewart
button, jute and twine, brown ink for shading
Stamp - "Everyday Life" by My Pink Stamper



Imaginisce I-Top paper punch (28mm - large) & (16mm - small)
stems are green rick rack
embossing on flowers -- Polka Dots Cuttlebug

border punch - Scallop Dot by Martha Stewart
buttons, jute and twine for centers of flowers
inking for edges
Stamp - "Everyday Life" by 
My Pink Stamper



Imaginisce I-Top paper punch (28mm - large) & (16mm - small)
stems are green rick rack
embossing on flowers -- Polka Dots Cuttlebug

border punch - Scallop Dot by Martha Stewart
buttons, jute and twine, brown ink for shading
Stamp - "Everyday Life" by My Pink Stamper




Thanks for stopping by and click on the button below to check out what awesome project Theresa has for us today!  







In case you get off track -- here is all of the blogs on the hop today!  

[Blog Hop Trail]





Pin It

162 comments:

  1. Oooo Tracy ! These are SOO CUTE ! Thanks for celebrating with me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo adorable! I love the colors:)

    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. My favorite colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Debbie
    Http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these...very nice......thanks for the inspiration and fun hop

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards you made! What a fun way to use the Imaginisce I-Top paper punches!
    ladym at utahis dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea. I wouldn't have thought of using my Imaginisce I-top punches to create flowers. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers you made with the I-top punches.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are too cute. I just got that stamp set in the mail and can't wait to use it :)


    -candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower. I just love your friendship cards. Thanks for sharing
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tracy, these cards are super cute! Thanks for sharing them with us today!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just became a follower...Love the friendship cards...Thanks for sharing
    g_fessler@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card set. Colors are great and love the stem of the flowers.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card set, Tracy! They are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGsh Tracy!! I just love this set!! The ric rak is awesome on this project!! I LOVE my ITop for flowers!! How fun!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful! I can't even pick my favourite bacause they are all great!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute cards! loving this hop and I"m only @ the 2nd sto :)
    new follower :) http://justgetscraphappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute cards Tracey!
    Tammy
    otrbanks at earthlink dot net
    http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute cards. Love all the ideas everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Those are super cute fun cards :) Great Ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those turned out so cute. Any friend would love to get one of these!

    M'Liss
    trepanierm at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your flowery cards are just soo cute! I love the colours and the buttons. So cheerful!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are absolutely adorable!!! I need to do a set of thank yous for some awesome friends that provided home cooked meals for me and my hubby after a recent surgery, your set is just the inspiration I needed. Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all 4 cards. I use the "plant seeds of Friendship " a lot....thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute!! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love my I-Top TOO! Great cards! Simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. very sweet and cute projects TFS!!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. They are all so great...thanks for sharing them!
    http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
    kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card set! I love them!

    TFS!!

    Nicole T.
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards, so so cute !!! Lovin the blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just LOVE your cards!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
    Stacey
    Stayce71Z@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards are awesome! I love the lil flowers!

    Lauren
    queen_lade at yahoo.com
    scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this set of cards Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your cards are beautiful!! I love the flowers.

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are great flower cards!! Love all of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love these cards, that is just how I would do a set of cards too, with a little variation. They look so sweet.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. How pretty. Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh such a beautiful card... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great cards!! Love them!! And my next card for card swap...... THX!!!
    New follower and can not wait to see your next project!!

    hpyfamily@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card set. I love how creative you are, the rick rack as flower stems was such a cute idea.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love love love your flower cards! What a cute idea!

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love all 4 Cards. They are just two cute!!!! I am already a follower. :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tracie,Your creations are alway so fun.I look forward each day to your inspirtion.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the cards!!

    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute cards! I have seen a few people use those punches as flowers and I just love it! TFS!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. love the cards very spring tfs. xxx joanne
    joannegreathead@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are so cute!!! I have been on a paper punch kick lately too lol. I love the green ric rack idea for the stems!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tracy these are so pretty and very springy looking I like them alot, thanks for sharing and I just love your blog I've been a follower for sometime now. Hugs Debbie
    Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. These little cards are so cute. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love all of your cards. They're all so cute!!
    treto_sandra@yahooo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. never thought about using my i-top punches to make flowers. clever idea. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your cards are so bright and colorful. I love the ric rac flower stems. Fun idea!
    MizMaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your flower card..way too cute..
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love your set of cards. Very creative.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. What cute cards. Love how you cuttlebuged the flowers.
    Kathy
    mskathywmu4 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Looks like you found a new follower in me! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great hop and friend celebration
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Cute card set...love the buttons and the ric rac! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  60. A simple and wonderful idea to use the iTop punch for flowers. Great cards. Thank You for sharing in the hop.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome job on your cards set...love your flowers...TFS..
    mary ann

    mkeiper72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. These cards are adorable. Love the flowers! TFS!
    Jen

    jholton0503@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. those are beautiful cards...tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love your friendship theme and flower cards. So bright and cheerful. The ric-rac for the stems are adorable. You always have amazing projects. How did the antique show go for your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the color combinations. Bright and cheery cute cards. I am a follower. Gonn atry those flowers
    Thanks for sharing
    karenk3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the colors and the sentiments. This project was just too cute. TFS!
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapperATsbcglobalDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  67. Really cute card set...really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hopping along!
    bargainmama@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the set idea. Good for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What great cards and those flowers are really cute! TFS
    Kathie
    kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very cute card set, they were very inspirational! TFS shanna13atfrontiernetdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  72. Cute cards! Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. these are very cute cards. i love the sayings on them. thanks for sharing it with us.

    hugs
    stephanie collins
    stephanoid69@msn.com
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  74. love your friendship cards, joydee1963@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great cards! I really like your card-making style. Consider me a new follower!

    -Kim G
    kagpapercreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love your cards as I am really into making flowers. Thanks for some more ideas to add to my cards. Thanks for your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  77. A cute card set. I love sets of cards that coordinate to give away as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  78. So cute! Love the colors!
    Joan
    schim 18 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  79. Super cute flowers ... and as luck would have it, I HAVE that I-top punch .. at least the larger one. YAY!!! I never thought of using it as is, you know!? Thanks for stimulating my ideas, especially the ones I don't neeeeeeed to go buy something for! (I'm an addict. Scrapaddict!) (This is step one of my 12-step program, to acknowledge the addiction. I can't get enough of paper, glue, scissors, embellies....)

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. Your flower cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing them

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Great combination of colors makes a great set of cards. I used to get letters in the mail from my friends now its a text or email. I think I'll send a friendship card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Very cute cards....thanks for sharing!!

    peifert@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm loving the set of these!! So cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  84. These turned out great I love the idea to use the that punch for the flowers . I also like the use of other materials besides paper .
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love your flowers and your card set. Thank you for sharing.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Cute card set, while here I also looked at your Expression 2 video, nice...
    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Very Beautiful.

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I guess I need that punch!

    www.sweetsassydiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. These are such cute cards! The stamped sentiments are just perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Very cute! Love that you used the I top punches! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  91. Those cards are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Super cute cards! Love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Love those cards! I just got a couple of the I-Top punches and can't wait to use it for flowers ~ what a fabulous idea!!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. What an adorable set of cards, Tracy...love the bright cheerful colors!
    It's been so much fun hopping with you today!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  95. I love your cards! You did an awesome job as usual :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  96. Love your card with those beautiful flowers - nicely done
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Fabulous job. All the cards and sentiments are great. TFS and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love the idea of embossing the flowers and the ric rac stems. Off to the next blog....

    ReplyDelete
  99. The "flowers" you used are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    barbara614@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. These are really cute cards, Tracy. I love the spring colors and the unusual shapes of the flowers. TFS!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Way cute cards!! I love the flowers!

    Cara

    MiscellaneousMe 

    ReplyDelete
  102. Loved the flowers...simple but beautiful...just my style! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  103. I just love your style of cards and projects. I think I have watched everyone of your video's. Great job as always! jan97m@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Very nice cards. Great job.
    esivils@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I love your cards very cute!!!
    alvinadiaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Adorable. Thanks for the great ideas.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Your card set turned out Great!!!
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
    kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. so super cute! I love your work TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Love flowers and buttons on cards!! Phyllis
    hairdresser16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love your cards, especially the colors! TFS

    Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  111. Great cards! Love how you repurposed your punch for the flowers!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  112. Great job on the cards.

    iluvkatie74
    at yahoo
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Cute card set. I need to invest in an itop looks fun

    Morefunscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Love every single one of your cards they are adorable!!! Very cheery.
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us.
    Michelle ---> mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com

    If your not already a follower of my blog I'd love for you to join me.
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigsn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hello there~ I simply love this card set. What a great little gift they would make. So springy & detailed. Festive colors with fab embossing & gotta love the buttons. Just so fun!
    Hopping over to the next wonderful blog.
    Hope you can head over to my blog where there is a hop going on too.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  116. The card set is really cute. I love the stamps. Need to learn to do those cute flowers.
    regina95370@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  117. Cute cards, I really like the colors that you used and the embossing added alot to the flowers. If you want check out my blog also

    littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Cute set of cards.. very nice...

    tfs....

    Ivette_aviles@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Your cards were really nice...I haven't been in the mood to craft in a while, but seeing what other people have created has just about gotten me in the mood.

    Thanks
    Tammy H
    asktnt@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  120. Such pretty cards! They will definitely bring a smile to someone's face!

    Kristin
    ksully4597 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. What a great idea to use that punch to make flowers! Great cards.
    Alison
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. These cards are really cute!!! Love all the embossing!! Thanks for the chance to win.
    reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. what a clever way to make flowers with the buttons & rick-rack ribbon!
    Very cute
    tewshay@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Your cards are so cute! Love the colors! Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win. lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  125. Your cards are beautiful and so cute! I love the embossing!! What a nice gift idea too:)
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. These cards are great! How creative you are!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com
    lisastuf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Hi Tracy,

    I love your cheerful, fun cards!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Awesome cards, and love those flowers. The I-top is now a tool on my must have list! LOL. thanks for sharing. Suz

    ReplyDelete
  129. Those flowers are amazing! What a fabulous set of cards! TFS
    ~hugs~
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  130. Love the set of cards, so cute!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Great cards Tracy!! Love the way you used the I-top to make the flowers. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Nice little gift idea. TFS
    Hugs
    poochietoo at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  133. Great cards, I love the rick rack stems.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Love them all,,so cute!!!
    imogene
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. The cutest cards ever :0) tracyzahm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Super cute!! I'm new to your blog, found you on the hop. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Krystal,
    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
    kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. These are such adorable cards, good work!!!

    brandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Tracy, your set of cards are fabulous! Love all the extra touches!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Very cute set of cards! thanks for the great ideas. I've been pondering buying this tool and now I've seen some more cute things I could make with it.

    Patty
    Crafty_kitten at mac dot com
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Tracy, great job on these cute cards. Love the paper. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  141. Thanks so much for sharing Tracy. I just love your blog & videos. Thanks for sharing all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  142. Sweet cards! Love the flowers! TFS! Off to the next blog!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Such cute cards!!! I own these punches and have never thought of using them for flowers in this way!! You have inspired me and I think I will be scraplifting your ideas!!! Am a follower now and am looking forward to much more fun and inspirations!!!
    Beverly
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I love your card set!!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Cute set of cards and love those flowers.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  146. Love those flowers! Great idea!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  147. Wonderful set of friend cards. I love the flowers your created. The embossing really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I love the LIPS the best.. but they are all SOOOOO cute!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Penny
    redheadworking at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  149. Fun cards...love the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  150. What adorable cards! I love them, I may have to scraplift your idea! TFS!!
    kbeckett982 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Beautiful cards so cherry...love the use of twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  152. Thanks for the idea. They are a great gift to give a friend. Lots of fun colors.

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü