follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Projects ~ Crafty Designers Team Day!

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today.  I'm excited to show you these adorable projects that Amber, Cheryl and I have designed for you today.  Mother's Day is right around the corner and I hope you find the card projects inspirational.  

I am very fortunate and blessed to have both my mother and mother-in-law right here in the same town with me so.....I am really not sure why I wanted to make this card.  But I did!  :)
 Currently - my favorite Imagine cartridge is Better Together and I just love ALL of the cute images on the entire cart.  It may have something to do with the black outline on most all of the images.  You know me -- I love my black marker.  


And.... I just fell in love with this telephone -- it looks so vintage and I remember playing with these phones when I was a kid.  


So.....if you're calling your mom on the telephone or sending a silent prayer to heaven.... this card is for you!  ((((big hugs))))


  • Card measures greeting card size ~ 5" x 7"
  • Kraft cardstock
  • pattern paper ~ Rustic stack DCWV
  • corner punch ~ Ribbon Loop by Martha Stewart
  • Telephone ~ Better Together Imagine cartridge - page 22
  • Rose ~ Better Together Imagine cartridge - page 32
  • embossing folder (on rose) ~ Polka Dots Cuttlebug
  • Stamps by My Pink Stamper



Stamps by My Pink Stamper
Happiest Moments
Love-alicio
us


Now for a couple of ADORABLE projects from my current CJToo Crafty Designers.

Just click on their name to see more pictures and project information.    



Click here to see more about Cheryl's adorable card.


=====




click here to see more about Amber's adorable card!


Link Parties





NightOwlCrafting
 
Somewhat Simple
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful display of creative inspiration my friends love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work as usual, ladies! Your moms will love the cards! Tracy, you keep inspiring me to use my Better Together cartridge. I love that phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards. I sure wish there was a phone to heaven Tracy so I could tell my mom how much I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Tracy! Your sentiment is wonderful for most any holiday but it's especially touching for Mother's Day isn't it! :)

    crafty hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! My parents have one of those phones, too just sitting around. I always would spin it endlessly! Thanks for sharing!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty cards, ladies! Each one sparks ideas for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tracy, awesome cards your team made. and i love how you combined the stamps too. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've soooo gotta get my Mothers' Day cards made! My mother-in-law's birthday was the 18th of this month and my mom's birthday is the 30th! So I am having a lot of "momma" inspired crafting to do in the month of April, huh!? :) Thanks for your inspiration on Mothers' Day card making!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards! Tracy, the bg paper you used is beautiful...love the stamp too! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards...reminds me to use my Rustic paper, I'm currently hung up on K & Co. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü