Hi everyone -- welcome to another T.G.I.F. Linky Party! I also have a wonderful tip to share on how to organize your Cuttlebug folders for another Feature Me! Friday spotlight too.
Blog - Up or Down They're Beautiful
Now...onto the party!
My T.G.I.F. Linky Party is a way for you to share you projects by linking them below. Have fun!
You have through the week-end to share your projects. :)
I love your idea on how to organize the cuttlebug folders. I store my folders in a three ring binder, but that means I need to flip through the binder to find what I want. Your idea would be much handier, since my collecion is getting larger, to flip through samples before going to the binder.
This is great, I am fairly new to the blogging world. My first entry so I hope I did it correctly. Love the other entries so far. Such talented people. TFS the organizing idea.
Hi Tracy!! I've been so busy... it's nice to stop and visit you today. I linked up a couple of projects. I really wanted to add more but I held back. :)
Great idea to keep track of your folders, but you know what??? I might have to do this just for a inspiration piece. They are beautiful all laid out there together :)
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Thanks Tracy for posting our cards and blogs. I Just love being a part of this crafty blog world. Hugs, Debi
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, my first time participating!
ReplyDeleteI love your idea on how to organize the cuttlebug folders. I store my folders in a three ring binder, but that means I need to flip through the binder to find what I want. Your idea would be much handier, since my collecion is getting larger, to flip through samples before going to the binder.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea...I can do this with my Fiskars Texture Plates as well....thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is great, I am fairly new to the blogging world. My first entry so I hope I did it correctly. Love the other entries so far. Such talented people. TFS the organizing idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks as always for the great tips! I just got a cuttlebug so thats a great idea!
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy!! I've been so busy... it's nice to stop and visit you today. I linked up a couple of projects. I really wanted to add more but I held back. :)
ReplyDeletehugs, Cheryl
Great idea to keep track of your folders, but you know what??? I might have to do this just for a inspiration piece. They are beautiful all laid out there together :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Tracy for such a fun way to share projects. I just love seeing what everyone creates. The projects just amaze me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Tracy...an great projects everyone!
ReplyDelete