I am thrilled to be participating in the color challenge at My Pink Stamper's blog today. Robyn has initated a challenge to her Design Team and a few other friends to participate in a COLOR challenge that is all about the colors brown, pink, green and orange ....This was our assignment and now, it's your assignment. What can you make with these colors? Craft away my friends.
(((CLICK HERE))) to link up your project at MPS!
Here is my project......
butterfly
Live Simply - Cricut Lite cartridge - cut at 4 inches
Martha Stewart peridot (green) glitter for wings
Martha Stewart kunzite (pink) glitter for body
flowers
3 inch scallop circle - by Fiskars
3 inch circle - by Fiskars
2 inch scallop circle - by Fiskars
2 inch circle - by Fiskars
large oval (leaves) - by Fiskars
small oval (leaves) - by Fiskars
white gel pen for doodling - available at http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/
black gel pen for doodling
black sharpie for doodling on leaves
center of flowers - MPS stamps - Family and Friends using Girlfriend, fun, and memories, - CLICK HERE to find a retailer for MyPinkStamper stamps.
"Girlfriend memories" - Versamark watermark pad, stampin' up white embossing powder and heat gun
"Girlfriend fun" - Papertrey Ink - Basic Black Ink
frame
Live Simply - Cricut Lite cartridge cut at 6 inches, hot pink and layer in green - Cricut Lite cartridges available at Wal-Mart beginning 7/1/2010.
"BFF" stamp - MPS Famly and Friends - Versamark watermark ink pad, stampin' up white embossing powder and heat gun.
Hot pink flower - MPS Simply Sweet Occassions and hot pink ink - stamped several times randomly to give a shimmer effect. Doodled with white and black gel pens.
Hot pink and green bling flowers - Joann's Craft Store
Orange Mat
Martha Stewart -Loopy Corner Punch
BFF - MPS Family and Friends Stamp Set
Miscellaneous
- buttons
- ric rac
- glue dots for bling and buttons
- pop dots for the wings and body of the butterfly
How about a give-away....donated by Robyn, My Pink Stamper - a set of Family and Friends stamps. For your chance to win just leave one a comment on this post. I will post the winner on Sunday morning 7/4/10. If you are the winner you will have one week to respond to me via email or I will draw another winner. It is not mandatory that you follow my blog or sign up for my email but it's helpful to know if you are a winner and come back to check my blog. Good luck everyone. One comment per person please. Ü
Pin It










Awesome use of colors. What a fun scrapbook page.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
teach4u at yahoo dot com
Cute project the colors look great together!
ReplyDeleteYou did GREAT with that color challenge. I would probably sit for a couple of hours trying to figure out what to do! :) Thanks for a chance to win Robyn's stamp set! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteGiGi
Cute colors..Cute layout...I might give this color challenge a go..I have a lot going on these past few days an days to come and I need something to take my mind off some of it. Have a great last day of June Tracy..and if I don't get to comment again..have a Great July 4th weekend.
ReplyDeleteslynne1 at gmail dot com
Hugs, Sheena
Fun colors and I love the ric rac Ü
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Love these bright colors together! I'm a huge fan of Robyn's stamps, would love to win.. thanks!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great LO! Those colors are so happy and vibrant together! I love the details and the butterfly!
ReplyDeleteFun layout! I'm actually liking these colors together. Thanks for your example - I'll have to try it!
ReplyDeleteI love this challenge. I must do it. will have to do today. thanks for shearing, and for the giveaway. love your site. i visit each and every day.
ReplyDeleteI love how you chose to use bright colors, it gives the page such a happy celebration feel! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteYour projects are always so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the challenge, does it end on the 4th? Robyn hasn't shared it on her blog or FB yet.
The colors are so fun.
Hope I win, I don't have that set yet.
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com
The Layout looks fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors for the challenge. I love the layout!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteCeleste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com
Great job on all the colors! And great tip with the glitter and your xyron! I will have to remember that one. Thanks for all the fun and info. Cindy
ReplyDeleteGreat use of colors, love the flower. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteThose are definitely colors I would NOT have chosen to put together on one page but you pulled it off beautifully! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors when you put them together. Thanks for another great idea!
ReplyDeletelee_815@hotmail.com
Hi Tracy, you did such a great job with those colors!! Love your BFF page...all your doodling adds so much to the overall project. I need to go buy lots of bling to cover up my many mistakes!! lol
ReplyDeleteTracy, I hope this means you're going to be apart of the new team!
ReplyDeleteSandra :)
My favorite colors! Now I think I must go scrap using them, too! =)
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute! I'd love to win! =)
ReplyDeletealmabrooks86@yahoo.com
That is a very nice layout. I forgot how nice those colors work together. Thanks for the idea and the giveaway
ReplyDeleteCynthia K.
Love this and love the stamps.
ReplyDeleteMarijo (aka scraptasticgrammy)
scraptasticdesigns at gmail dot com
Love your project. You put those colors together so well. Thanks for the chance to win Robyn's stamps.
ReplyDeletestuff@gt.rr.com
i would love to win these stamps. i don't have any of her stamp sets. jamie caddertater@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteGreat page layout! I love all those colors together. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is BEAUTIFUL! I just love it!! GREAT JOB my sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteBig Gyspy Hugs,
Emma;)
I really like the colors you used. I do follow your blog daily. Who knows, maybe I will win one of these days.
ReplyDeletesuper fun layout ! the colors are great together :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win the stamps, I don't have that set yet AND I'm so giddy to see my button on your side bar! :)
the condes at gmail dot com
Love your project - what a great color challenge! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThis is so super sweet!! I just love all the cutie details!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS layout Tracy, you did great with this color combo I must say at 1st I was not so sure what to do with it lol!!! this BFF page has alot of fun detail thank you for stopping over at my blog and your kind comments
ReplyDeleteInspired
Pinke
Love how your colors look together! Very cute, Tracy :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work...I love looking at your work
Super cute layout. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOh Tracy...I love these stamps!!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT job with ALL those colors!!! It makes me want to make a project for my BFF!!!
Hugs!!!!
Sarah
You sure did a great job with the required colors. I especially like the ric rack. I've been a follower for a long time. Thank you for the chance to win the stamps.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the glitter tip! I am going to give that a try! Great layout!
ReplyDeleteCindyB
Tracy... your project came out all that n more....you rocked it girl! TFS!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. The colors look great together.
ReplyDeleteGreat, fun layout!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win Robyn's stamps. I posted my project link in a comment box on her blog. It kept giving me an error when i tried to post it. Will keep trying though.
ReplyDeleteHere it is:
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com/2010/07/simple-flower-tag.html
I love what you did with the ric-rack. I sew as well as using the Cricut, so they ric-rack caught my eye. It's a fun ribbon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for another chance to win MPS stamps! I really need to get to work on a BFF page. :-)
ReplyDeleteVictoria
really cute layout! Great colors!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove your project! The colors turned out really cute! TFS
ReplyDeletemapottie at yahoo dot ca
Very nice job with the colours. Thank you for giving us a chance to win th stamps. I really would love to win these, but so would everyone else.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute layout and love the stamps
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Debs 31 totes at gmail dot com
Fab as always! Great inspiring way to use the colors! Love the ric rac.
ReplyDeleteTFS and the chance to win a set of MPS stamps! Yippee!
Happy 4th of July weekend! God Bless the USA!
Tammy