Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! A big thank you to everyone who participated in my 1st Week of Summer Challenge. The projects are ALL sooooo AWESOME and I am so glad I didn't have to judge them and pick a winner because it would have been very difficult.....they all totally ROCKED! I decided to let random.org do the dirty work for me.....(or good work for the winners, they say Ü) .....okay.....without further a--doooo here is the winners.....
Winner #1 of the Summer Vacation Seasonal cartridge
Winner #2 - of the Pool Prize Pack (stamps, stickers and ribbon)
Congratulations ladies....and THANKS again to EVERYONE for participating in my 1st Week of Summer challenge. Sharon/Kellee please contact me by using the CONTACT button at the top of my blog and sending me an email with your mailing address so I can ship out your prizes. Ü
Sharon and Kellee....I hope you will save the bright button and add it to your blog to show everyone that you are a WINNER! This one is a little smaller or you can use the larger one at the top of this post (which ever one suits you better). I'd be honored. Ü
Just right click on it and save as....then upload to your blog. If you need help - contact me. Ü
Happy Summer everyone....more projects coming up soon.
Pin It
Sharon and Kellee....I hope you will save the bright button and add it to your blog to show everyone that you are a WINNER! This one is a little smaller or you can use the larger one at the top of this post (which ever one suits you better). I'd be honored. Ü
Just right click on it and save as....then upload to your blog. If you need help - contact me. Ü
Happy Summer everyone....more projects coming up soon.












Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your prizes!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sharon and Kellee on your fabulous win! ENJOY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sheena
congrats to all of you great job
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!! I'm so thrilled (and surprised!!!) to win. Thank you Tracy for picking my number and for the FANTASTIC prize!! You are so generous. That cart will certainly help dress up my summer scrapbook pages...can't wait to use it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kellee on your win...the card you submitted is just adorable!! :-)
WooHoo! Congrats to Sharon and Kellee!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! And thanks Craft Junkie for the chance to win! You rock!!
ReplyDelete