follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, June 19, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday Cowboy Decorated Gift Bag ♥

Here is the gift bag I created for a friend's son who is celebrating his 2nd birthday party today (Saturday). I just love how it turned out.  I also designed his birthday invitation in Video #98 (click HERE to see that).   I think they go well together.....Ü



Here are the details:

- brown kraft gift bag - hobby lobby (large size) - .99
- white cardstock
- blue vinyl - cricut brand bought at Wal-Mart - cut at 2 inches - pressure 2 - blade 4 (kiss cut)
- cricut cartridge - Old West
- Lettering - HAPPY BIRTHDAY COWBOY (Old West (shadow (white) and regular (blue vinyl) - cut at 2 inches. 
- attach to bag with xyron glue runner (all letters)
- blue bandana ribbon - Hobby Lobby
- red stitch ribbon - Hobby Lobby (tie into a bow or make a bow as you chose)
- cowboy hat - Paper Doll Dress Up 8 1/2 x 11 - fit to page (cut as large as it would on this size)
- brown cardstock for hat - papertreyink.com - good sturdy cardstock Ü
- doodled with white gelly roll pen - PeachyKeenStamps.com
- doodled with fine black sharpie marker around edge of bag ______/ \ ______/ \ ______/ \ (pattern)
- attach cowboy hat to handles of bag with brown jute string - Hobby Lobby

♥BEFORE - JUST A PLAIN BAG♥






thanks for looking and for your comments....I really appreciate them.  Ü

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Perfect!!! Goes great with the card - the recipient will be so excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tracy, love it ! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just too cute for words! HE may not appreciate it (age 2?), but his mommy will! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this birthday bag. I will be doing it for my 23 year old son. He will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest gift bag I ever did see! :-)
    Thank you for sharing, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo very cute. I always look at the blank gift bags at the dollar store and wonder what I could do to dress them up. Great ideas! Thank you much. I'd like to see more of these please.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gift bag turned out great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, very crafty and creative, thanks for sharing.
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yee haw! I am lovin' this little bag! Just precious...and I'm sure your friends lil cowboy loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bag it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü