follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, June 11, 2010

♥ Cricut Lite Carts ♥ Gypsy A - Z ♥ Cards from Friends ♥ Blog Hop Info

Hi everyone....do I have lots to share with you in this post.  First of all to my regular viewers and visitors I am sorry to have been MIA for the last week or so.  The Texas weather has not been very nice to me and I've been battling some sinus stuff that really makes it hard to concentrate on crafting....but hope to get better soon.  Ü  Thanks for sticking with me. 

Now on to more important stuff....

If you haven't heard by now Provo Craft is having 2 Hello Thursday's this month with the first release being today, June 10th with the announcement of 24 new cartridges.  Hello Thursday is usually the 3rd Thursday of the month with the release / announcement of new cartridges...but we are in luck with 2 HT's this month the 10th and 17th. To view images from these carts click HERE.  I already picked up B is for Boy at my Wal-Mart but it does appear that not every store has all 24 carts yet....booo hooo....I can't wait to get Block Party and a few others.  I am really liking the Dude! and Handy Man....okay...enough on that. 


This week I finally ordered the Gypsy A - Z DVD co-hosted by Megan (Above Rubies Studio) and Tammy (Creative Critters).  My review - TWO THUMBS UP, 5 stars and this wins the Golden Bug Head Award (like the golden globe HA! I made that up.)  All I can say is WOW....these ladies put on one good show for us.  If you have a Gypsy - this is an awesome DVD to add to your collection.  Click HERE for more information and how to order your copy.  I thought I knew a lot about my Gypsy but I learned so much more through this DVD....Megan and Tammy ROCK!  Ü 


Join me and some friends on Saturday June 12th for a June Bug Blog Hop....there will be 10 of us posting projects and give-aways...so as our hostess Momo said on her blog that means 10 Crafters....10 projects ...and 10 give-aways..... more info posted on Saturday.  A blog hop is just a way to share projects and ideas providing a link to the next blog....and you can just hop right on over to the next. 


I wanted to share some cards I recently received from some friends.....these are totally AWESOME! 

First of all Helen B. made me this most adorable zebra card - it's it the CUTEST?  Thanks Helen!



Helen's Blog - HERE

This one was made by Roni D. - she also made me the most adorable bookmark to go along with it and it has CJToo on it....I just love it. 



Roni's Blog - HERE

Next, my friend Robyn sent this handmade card and I just love love love her work and have always been a very big fan. 



Robyn's Blog - HERE

This last one is made by my friend Jennifer....if you think it looks familiar you are RIGHT....I made a sample for her in Video #98 (click here to view)  and she took my shared idea and created these for her little boy's 2nd birthday....I think she did a wonderful job with my directions....great job Jennifer!

 

Well, that's all for today....I will be back on Saturday with a project and a give-away....I know you are going to love it!  I have a wonderful sponsor for this give-away and I know you will be thrilled. 

Until next time....
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. GREAT cards my friend!! I also got the gypsy video & I was SOOO PROUD of myself that I actually knew EVERYTHING the ladies were talking about! Now, I know the correct Gypsy "Lingo"! lol.... I made up my own names for all of the buttons since I taught myself how to use it! Have a GREAT night!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! How awsome that people made those for you :) I also love the DVD and totally agree with your rating :) And I can't wait for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to put my card on here! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you were. I know in one of your last videos you didnt sound quite like your chipper self!! Hope you get to feeling better fast! I am looking into getting the DVD for my "g"..I know the basics but would love to learn alot more! Take care and have a great weekend! See you Saturday for the blog hop! :)

    Carolanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post Tracy :) Lots of juicy stuff and more to look forward to ! Thanks for all you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, hope you're feeling better...sinus stuff is SO not fun!!

    Your cards are terrific...isn't it nice to have such great friends!!??

    Hope to pop in and out on Saturday...have 3 soccer games and 2 baseball games...but I hope to find time to swing by and see the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back my friend! I dont have a Gypsy but I am sure it is an awesome video! Cant wait for Sat! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better. I live in Texas, also. I know exactly what you mean. Your cards are really cute. Your friends are really sweet.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope you get better soon. The cards you received are really cute:)Thanks for giving us your review for the Gypsy A-Z DVD. I have been thinking of buying it, since I just got my gypsy & dont know to much about it, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be a good buy. I think that you might of conveniced me though:)lol.
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy all of your posts and can not wait until the June Bug Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracy...hope you are feeling better and cant wait to see what you came up with for Momo's blog hop!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the card it is so cute. I also have two boys and NOW I REALLY want the B is for Boy cartridge.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    Georgia Peach

    rtcorley180 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü