Today we were treated to our second Hello Thursday for this month of June with the release of 4 new cricut cartridges including 3 mini's and 1 full. Robyn, Tammy, Joy and Melanie will be showing us some awesome projects with these cartridges over the next few days so click on their names (above) to check them out.
Now....some of us hmmm...mainly ME is still on the Cricut Lite cartridge buzz...and being a HUGE cricut junkie....I always want what I can't have...LOL so I have been on a hunt to find the cricut lite cartridges on my Wish List. Eventually I'd like to own them all (I know! I know! but I must!) but for now I've settled for locating these in these area's. I had to make a couple trips into Houston this week which does have TONS of Wal-Marts so hunted them down on my way to and from my visits.
I hit the jackpot and found BLOCK PARTY at the very last one I visited....my hubby was such a trooper...I was soooo excited when I spoted it....
he said "hot damn! thank goodness driving through all of this freeway traffic for wal-mart!LOL - love my honey!
I've purchased these over the past couple of weeks......while visiting these area's.....
(sorry the picture isn't a little better....)
Brenham, Texas Wal-Mart (has about 9 so far) - B is for Boy, Carousel, Varsity (font), Chore Chart
Houston, Texas Wal-Mart (had all 24 carts) 290 - off northwest freeway - Slumber Party, Block Party, Celebrate with Flourish
Bryan, Texas (had 2 during my shopping trip)- Wal-Mart - Wildlife
Speaking of being a Cricut Junkie....I've created a fan page on Facebook especially for people just like me....CRICUT JUNKIE'S. A place to share projects, photo's and blogs that are cricut related. If you don't do facebook - I completely understand but I thought it would be fun to have all cricut stuff in one place and share our passion together. I love to share. Just click here to check it out.....
Pin It










Hiya Tracy!
ReplyDeleteThe Walmart in Houston on Hwy 59 & West Airport had them all as well. They are on a display in the fabric section near the cutting table for anyone in H-town still looking :)
I'm loving the new lite carts but I'm trying to resist the urge to splurge. Just say NO *sob* lol
StephanieD
I'm so jealous of your Lites! *LOL* I checked 2 WM's not too long ago with no luck. I'll check again middle of next month sometime Otherwise I'll drive myself crazy. There are 2 I NEED like right away! Then there are another 3-4 I want a bit down the road. :) Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you create with them!
ReplyDeletehey tracy-I want block party too. My walmart in missouri only has about 12 of the cartridges. I thought that was funny when you said you hit the jackpot when you found it. LauraT
ReplyDeleteLOL! Tracy, I sometimes get like that too! I want everything ! My Walmart had about 20 of them ! I'll have to go a little slower thou, no worries, they'll still be there:) Can't wait to see your projects :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy, glad you found the Lites!! I can't wait to see what you do with them. Did I see Carousel in that stash?? I love the rollercoasters on that cart!! Have fun and TFS! (BTW, no WM near me has them yet. I may take a side trip to the WM near my parent's house in NH on Father's Day. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat so cool, im glad u found the lite cartridges you wanted:). I might have to go from walmart to walmart 2 cus LA is not big on walmarts. I'm not a fan of facebook, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to put together all the cricut info on there as well.
ReplyDeleteMonica L.
monita23@ca.rr.com
love the hunting *_*
ReplyDeleteLOL Tracy! I know I want them all too! I haven't seen any Lite cartridges here in Tennessee yet, but I am sure they will be here soon enough!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn C.