
Hi everyone.....I created several of these cute cards as Thank Yous for some of my gal pals who remembered my recent birthday. I love how they turned out. This is a Penny Black graphic and I layered it on cardstock and pattern paper. I even ran the green cardstock through my cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder for some added texture. My favorite part is the "bling" on the cake, her bracelet and purse using hot pink stickles (glitter glue). To round out the card I used small flower brads in each corner. I will write a special message inside to thank each friend individually.

Thanks for looking....
Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by.....
Hugs,
Tracy







cute card....I know your friends will love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it the girl is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am really glad that you have this website. Alot of cute ideas!!! I have to admit that I have used a couple and the people loved them like the tote you painted on. Great idea!! Keep it coming!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute!! I love them!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute. Is this a stamp and where can I get her?
ReplyDeleteThanks!