Cricut Cartridges Used:
- It's Your Day ~ George
- Dylan ~ All Mixed Up
- Family ~ Alphalicious
- Wine Cup ~ My World
- Vine ~ Zooballoo
- Cross ~ Indie Art
The grapes are a circle hole punch.
Now, onto the fun eating part....
I am NOT a cake baker but gave this one a shot...and made his cake for his party. Sheeewwww.... it was time consuming and fun to make. On the bottom layer I made it 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white. On the top layer I baked a 9 x 13" and using cardstock template I scored the cake with a toothpick and then cut around the cup with a serated knife. I iced it in differnt colors, used skittles for the "jewels". I used fondant for the very first time (name, date, the grapes, vine and leaves) ~ all I can say is someone like it because there was only a very small piece left at the end of the party. HA! Ü
This is actually 3 cakes (2 1/2 if you count the scoring of the cup) ~ this picture is deceiving - this was a big cake. Yummo!

Hugs everyone,
Tracy








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü