follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, May 29, 2009

Giddy Up Cowboy Layout including Some Materials Used

Cowboy Paper from this stack below....


All About Boys DCWV stack


This is my latest project.....see below for some of the things I used to complete it.


I started out with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge, for the cowboy, rope, and stick horse. Added some stickles (glitter glue) to add pizzaz. The Peachy Keen stamp was used for his sweet little face.





Here are some miscellaneous supplies I used including my paper trimmer, ATG (adhesive tape gun) and my pictures......





Cuttlebug with A & B plates as well as Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. I used this folder for the krafty brown top layer words to give it some texture. Love my Cuttlebug. Ü



Tiny Bubbles Embossing "Cowboy" Word
"Cowboy" word is cut out on my cricut using the Sesame Street Font ~ Sunny Daze Brown Krafty cardstock (super cute)
Shadow of Dark Brown cardstock using ~ Sunny Daze function key on Shadow also on the Sesame Street Friends cartridge. Turns out very nice.



Page 1



Page 2






Taaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaa ~ Here is the finished 2-page layout. I love how it turned out.
I will add some journaling later....but wanted to get some pictures here for you to see.


Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by. Ü

Hugs,
Tracy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy that is tooooo cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. It looks terrific. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü