follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, January 24, 2013

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #82


Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party!


Check out the 18 Valentine Projects featured this week right here on Craft Junkie Too -- click here for all of the links :)
Click here for features!

Craft Junkie Too Friend
 
~Tracy
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I just linked up and wanted to stop by and thank you for the features! Have a great week end...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! And thanks for the feature!

    Jenna @ http://www.rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Party!!Great Features!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy!
    Thanks so much for featuring my candle in a jar! You made my day!
    And for hosting this great party!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, thanks for having us! I am now following you on facebook and invite you to follow me back! I look forward to looking through all those valentine ideas!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature Tracy! And thank you for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are a new mother daughter blog that just found your site & it is adorable! Following too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower:) Thanks for hosting!!
    www.findingpeaceinthecrazyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the great link parties! And thank you for featuring my Valentine bracelet. Have a great weekend!

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Listed here: http://brickn.com/bloghops/friday.

    TQM @ Lipoid Pneumonia, Breast Cancer & Petroleum Jelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü