follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, January 04, 2013

Goals for 2013 ~ Home Management Binder & 52 Weeks to Home Organization Challenge

New Year's Resolutions - blahhhh....blahhhhh...blahhhhhh! 
 
 I don't keep them so I don't make them. 
 
At the beginning of 2012 I did set a "goal" though.  To Simplify & Organize my life -- you can see that post here.  Looking back over the year I feel really good about that goal -- I still have lots of work to do but feel I'm much more closer to it than not.  My homelife and worklife is much more organized and simplified.  One thing I had to accept and finally realize...that I don't have to go 'over the top' for things to look good, feel good and be good (if you know what I mean).
 
One of my goals this year for 2013 is to create and use a Home Management Binder.  You can find sources all over the web - do a search for Home Management Binders - free printables.  You'll find them everywhere for free or for purchase.
 
Another goal for 2013 is to participate in more Home Organization (seriously, can we ever have too much organization?).  I ran across a challenge over Home Storage Solutions 101 where she is about to start a 52 Weeks To An Organized Home Challenge. 

  
 
Click here to read all about the 52 Week Challenge and the who, why, where and how of the whole challenge.
 
Additionally there are TONS of sources for Home Managment binders, organization tips and the how to's from everything from home, finances, auto mangement, cleaning schedules, grocery shopping, meal planning...etc. 
 
I've been thinking of creating a Home Managment Binder for my family for the last year but could never find the "perfect one" -- silly, I know but I ran cross this one here from Organizing Home Life and it suits most of my needs. I'm so excited to get more organized.  
 
How is your home organization?  Do you have a system that works for you?  I'd love to hear about it leave me a comment to let me know what works for you so I can check it out too :)
 
 Disclaimer:  I was not paid to post or promote these blogs or ideas I am simply sharing with my readers for information purposes. 
 
~Tracy
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. My organization in my dorm room, okay okay and my general life, is horrible- I look forward to more organizing posts! Thanks for posting this! XOXO
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm starting to get better organized :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea of a home binder...good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I sure want to get in on this,If I could just maybe get one project a week I could probable gettr' done!
    Going over to check out the other blogs right now.
    I hope I can join in on the fun linky party "organizing".
    ~Jo @ LoblollyLane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always looking for ways to be more organized. Thanks so much for the link to the challenge! I'm making it one of my goals for 2013 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to start on a binder for my stamps & die cuts!One of my Goals this year..lol
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan on being more organized 2013. I have started by purchasing a planner by Erin Condred. I cannot wait till I receive it in the mail. I cannot wait to see all the organizing ideas you share this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü