follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

18 Valentine Projects ~ Featuring You!


 from My Silly Stitchin' Adventures

from Crafty Journal

from Navy Wifey Peters

from I Love Doing All Things Crafty

from Kathe with an E

from SWT Boutique

from Pinkie for Pink

from Handmade by Is

from Navy Wifey Peters

from Saving for Six

from Sew Fantastic

Tutorial from Clippy Dips

by Life on Lakeshore Drive

from Second Chance to Dream

from Penny's Vintage Home

from Rain on a Tin Roof

from Penny's Vintage Home

from Puff Pastry Designs

If you've been featured feel free to grab the Featured Me Button code for your blog. :)

Craft Junkie Too Friend


~Tracy


Sharing with some of these linking parties this week!
The Gunny Sack ~ Strut Your Stuff ~ Craft-O-Maniac ~ Young & Crafty ~ Somewhat Simple
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine decorating! Have a great week...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring both of my Valentine's Day wreaths! :-)

    By he way, I've moved my blog to a new address.... http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com. I hope you'll follow me there. I have moved all my crafting posts to this new blog. :-)

    T'onna aka Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine heart bracelet!

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! Made my day!

    Jenna @ http://www.rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my heart shaped treat box Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine's day decor. I really appreciate the feature! Have a great weekend!

    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my heart wreath! I am so thrilled to be among the awesome talent!!

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn it, for some reason I can't leave a comment on the party post, but I can here. Just wanted to say thank you so another awesome party!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü