follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, May 03, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #55

Welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. {Thank Goodness It's Friday} Link-up Party here at Craft Junkie Too!!

 
I invite you to link up your latest and greatest projects to share with us all.....its a great way to share your projects and get more blog exposure/visitors.
 
Let's see a few favorites from last week's party….


"Soda Bottle Bird Feeder" 
by Here Comes the Sun


"Ruffled Tote Bag"
by daisy mae bell

 
 
"Birthday Books"
by I Love Doing All Things Crafty



 Now it's your turn -- let's see what you have made this week.
 
Happy Week-end everyone!!
 


Craft Junkie Too Friend

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is Melissa from DaisyMaeBelle.com. Thanks for featuring my ruffle tote bag!!! It means so much to a little blog like mine! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü