follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bulletin Board Pocket Organization

Hi everyone!  
Sorry I've been MIA from posting as much but life is very busy in the Wellmann household.  
I want you to know all is well with us and thank you for visiting and sticking with me.  :)



As I continue with my quest to Simplify and Organize in 2012 I recently tackled my very cluttered bulletin board and wanted to share it with you.  This bulletin board is the hub of my families activities from my hubbies on-call work schedule/calendar, my boy's school papers, church activities, sale papers, etc.  Yes, I would "tack" everything on this board so I wouldn't forget.  HA!  I was ready for a little more organization in this area so here is what I came up with. I'm happy to say this is working for me.   


Click here to view or print a full list 
of supplies and instructions.






I use the thumbtacks to attach the pockets on my bulletin boards.  The flat heads help keep papers flat and not stick up like push pins would do.

I {love} it!  
Much more organized, I can find important papers, I put them all together as needed and keep my sanity! 
(some of it anyway) :)

Click here to view a completed list of written supplies and instructions for this project.

Click here to print instructions

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
♥Tracy
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Great idea ! Also very attractive ! I love your choice of papers and embellishments...makes it look kind of classy as well as functional. I hope this works for your family for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks great! Looks so neat. I am one of those people that can use all the help they can get to be more organized!!!!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy

    Such a great idea! I am on a quest to organize and simiplify my life as well. I absolutely love it. Glad to hear all is well at the Wellmans!!

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Pinned it! Can I just saw how incredibly awesome the 'ready to print' instructions and supply sheet are for me (everyone)? How thoughtful as I prepared to go through and cut/paste what I needed...there it was ready to go! Thanks a TON! I am so excited to do this with my art/craft room bb!

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so smart! When I first saw this post I thought it would cost a pretty decent amount, but you used supplies that I'm sure most of us already have on hand! Thanks for sharing this great idea

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü