follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

♥ MPS Cricut Fun Volume 2 Give-away ♥

Hi everyone.....

Robyn, My Pink Stamper announced on Monday that she will be releasing a Cricut Fun Volume 3 DVD  and you can pre-order yours today!  How fun!  
Click here for more info.  Congrats Robyn on your many successes! 

~..~..~ To celebrate how about a giveaway ~..~..~

sponsored by My Pink Stamper

Cricut Fun Volume 2

. All you have to do to enter to win is leave one comment on this post.  That's it.  I will draw a winner on Sunday August 1st. 

Good Luck everyone! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü