Just click HERE to visit Kristy's adorable blog Craftin'-On-My-Door...she has some adorable projects including some made with the new Cricut Lites.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
Three things that I love about myself:
1. I love being me. I'm so Blessed!
2. I'm creative and sharing my talents with others.
3. I am persistent about certain things.
Share a picture I LOVE!
Here is my best crafting buddy Spencer waiting patiently and getting ready to learn all about Texas longhorns at a recent Cowboy party.
And here are the 5 creative friends that I am passing this award onto:
1. Momo at MadebyMomo
(Momo is an amazing paper crafter, I just love her style and creativity.)
2. Emma at My Creative Time
(Emma is the sweetest person ever. She is my Gypsy Princess and her creative projects just blow me away! Her detailing is super!)
3. Nikki at Scrappin' Navy Wife
(Nikki is an amazing paper crafter that has the super talent of Wonder Woman! Ü)
4. Amber at StayingCrafty
(Amber is the sweetest and I just love her creativity. She shares the most creative projects and crafts are adorable too.)
5. Alex at You Had Me at Craft
(Alex is new to blogging but you would never know it...she has become a pro and a paper crafting sensation. Her creations are awesome!).
I am proud to call all of these ladies my friends and I wish I could give this award to lots more that deserve the Cherry on Top award too.
Thanks again Kristi!Pin It









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü