follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, July 03, 2010

♥ Cricut Lite Varsity Letter for Car Vinyl ♥

Hi everyone and Happy 4th of July week-end! 
Here is a project I did for my sister's car using the Cricut Lite cartridge Varsity Letter. In our area All-Star baseball is HUGE and supporting our All-Star teams is a big deal so all of the parents ride around with their car windows painted up.  Last year I painted her car windows - you can see that by clicking HERE but this year I used vinyl and the Cricut Lite Varsity Letter.  This cartridge is a font cartridge this is PERFECT for sports themed projects....and I think this turned out real nice.  She gets TONS of complements. How cool is that!?!!



Baseball is from Sports Mania


All-Star banner is from Sports Mania




Thanks for looking everyone and I'll be back with week with another project for you girls. 


 

Are you a Cricut Junkie and looking for inspiration? Then I invite you to join our Cricut Junkies Fan page on Facebook to post and find inspirational projects.  It's all about CRICUT STUFF.
 Click HERE to become a fan or check it out.

Hugs! 
♥ Tracy
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, Tracy! I can see why your sister gets lots of compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy that turned out so great! The baseballs look amazing. I just started a blog, maybe if you get a chance you could take a look and give me some tips or advice. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That looks AWSOME! Was it hard to do the layering? And what kind of vinyl did you use? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sooo cool. We did a lot of vinyl for a friends house on monday. It looks so good i have to do some for my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a high school cheer coach and always looking for ways to show spirit :) Love this...my question is what kind of vinyl you used and how it stays on the car windows? This could finally solve our hatred for window chalk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay - I use the cricut vinyl that you can purchase at Wal-Mart or any craft store. I've also purchased vinyl from www.signwarehouse.com - I think it's ORACLE brand. Stays great….in all types of weather. :) Best of luck! Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü