follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, June 15, 2013

{All About My Dad} Father's Day + Printable

Father's Day is on Sunday and if you're looking for a last minute idea I have one for you.  
☺☺☺☺☺
Even though my boys have a gift for their dad I thought it would be fun for our youngest to complete this questionnaire - answering questions he thinks about his dad.  Such funny answers he has for his dad. I can't wait for my hubby to read this.   
  I've seen the idea all around the web so you are welcome to download this one here or search for a printable you like.  It's so fun to see what the kids come up with.  :)  

Print printable here
~Tracy
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü