Hi everyone! I bet you thought I'd fallen off of the face of the earth…..huh? :) Sorry for the hiatus but I have to be honest with you and say something I never thought I'd say.
I.lost.my.crafting.mojo. thus my blogging mojo
GASP….
(insert sad face here)
I haven't been crafting much so I haven't had much craftiness to share here on the blog. If I start a project I just can't seem to get into the "groove" of finishing it and my creative flow has run away. :( :( Hoping one day I'll get it back.
………..
With graduation season upon us -- I did want to share a card I created for a friend.
Details:
Card is 5.50 x 4.25
Graduation Cap - Creative Memories This and That by Cricut
White pens used - Galaxy Marker and white gelly roll pen
I was just wondering about you Tracy! Glad to hear it's just a lack of inspiration and nothing serious. Love your card, great paper....hope you get to crafting soon, miss your great projects!!! (But I do know how that goes, the non crafting mood and all!!!)
Tracey - I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GOING THRU - last weekend I scrapped 2 dbl sided LOs - the first scrapbooking in almost a year. Oh, I piddle around, but I just can't get back into it - maybe once I get my house painted, wood flooring and a new ceiling and counter top in my kitchen, I'll feel better!! LOL! Hang in there - this too shall pass!
The card looks great! I love the non traditional style:) I hope you get your mojo back, I miss seeing your fun projects. I do know the feeling though. Hugs
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
I was just wondering about you Tracy! Glad to hear it's just a lack of inspiration and nothing serious. Love your card, great paper....hope you get to crafting soon, miss your great projects!!! (But I do know how that goes, the non crafting mood and all!!!)
ReplyDeleteFab grad card!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy,
ReplyDeletewell I guess you found it...LOL. because this is FABULOUS!!!Awesome colors.
Sending bloggie love & hugs to you.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Hi Tracy
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and your family. Yes, you have been missed!!!!
Happy Memorial Day.
Marilyn C.
Tracey - I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GOING THRU - last weekend I scrapped 2 dbl sided LOs - the first scrapbooking in almost a year. Oh, I piddle around, but I just can't get back into it - maybe once I get my house painted, wood flooring and a new ceiling and counter top in my kitchen, I'll feel better!! LOL! Hang in there - this too shall pass!
ReplyDeleteJackie
The card looks great! I love the non traditional style:) I hope you get your mojo back, I miss seeing your fun projects. I do know the feeling though. Hugs
ReplyDelete~Sheena
Tracy, love your card. Have missed your posts and projects but totally understand there is a season for everything. Good hearing from you.
ReplyDelete