follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Christian Valentines with Free Printables

I {love} Valentine's Day crafts -- I think it's one of my favorites to plan for.  For my Sunday School kids I found these fun Valentines for their treat bags….and thought I'd share them with you too.  


Valentine Cards

Valentine Memory Cards


Remember these fun paper catchers.  You fold the paper and ask the person a number, you count that number of times with the folded paper, then read them the special message.  
Valentine Catchers

Free Printable Valentines with Bible Verses


~Tracy


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful treat bags. Thanks for sharing.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I cant wait to do it with my grandchildren
    Have a great day.
    DawnRI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü