follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

{Embellished} Dollar Store Banner featuring Yankee Doodles Stamp Collection

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! 
I found this 4th of July banner while shopping King Dollar and thought it was way too cute to pass up for $1.09….. it was a little plain and had the idea to add some embellishments to cutsey it up.  Yeah!


For my embellishments I pulled out my Yankee Doodles stamp set by My Pink Stamper and started stamping and coloring.  



Yankee Doodles Stamp Kit -
sold exclusively at Pumpkin Spice








Thanks for reading and I'd love to hear what you think about my embellished banner. 
Wishing you all a super week-end!  





Pin It

11 comments:

  1. You come up with the neatest ideas! I love your banner, what a great idea! And those adorable bats are way too cute... Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! What a PERFECT decoration for a 4th BBQ....super creative! TFS!

    ~Val
    creatingexpressionsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Tracy! Very festive. Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your recent projects but was especially taken with your adorable baseball bats, personalized with every member of the team's name. They not only show your true artistic bent, but your true mom's heart! WHat boy wouldn't love these! I also loved your decorated man's cookie box, so elaborate and cute. I do think it is important to show men that their cards and projects can be just as elaborate and decorative as a female's. Men think they have to have it all so plain but who wants plain, right?!! You go, girl!

    SIncerely, Janette S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janette -- I truly appreciate all of your kind words and taking the time to let me know :)
      Tracy

      Delete
  5. Great banner Tracy, the embellies look fabulous---I love how you curved the "Independence Day" sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü