Oh, Tracy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job! I love it. I have a linky party on Sundays, and I would love for you to share this beauty!
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Adorable!Great flowers!
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed, BEckie
So cute Tracy. I wouldn't have thought to use the backside of the canvas! :)
ReplyDeleteTerrific project.
Hugs, Cheryl
I love the way this came out. Really pretty. Great tutorial too.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Debi
This is beautiful Tracy! It's so rich with texture, reminds me of chocolate!
ReplyDeleteFabulous project Tracy!!! Really cool use of the canvas-if you make a mistake you can just use the back...Brilliant!!!
ReplyDeletePuppy Hugs!
This is just stunning Tracy, I love the rosettes and the feathery trim!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Tracy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job! I love it. I have a linky party on Sundays, and I would love for you to share this beauty!
ReplyDeleteKathy @ lifeonlakeshoredrive.com