I pulled out an oldie but goodie Cricut cartridge -- "Animal Kingdom" to create these fun cards. On each animal there is a button that has just the "head" of the animal. Our Cricut cartridges have so many "hidden" treasures on them.
Each card is about 2.75" x 4.25" which makes them perfect for bag toppers or to slip in a gift bag.
The cow is on page 85 of Animal Kingdom. For her mouth I used my copic markers in flesh colors. I used rose chalk for her cheeks and the inside of her ears. My black & white markers are the finishing touches for doodling. "Thank Moo" is the perfect sentiment for this sweet cow.
…………..
"Feeling Trunky" is one of my favorite sentiments on this stamp set. I just knew I had to make an elephant card showing off this special sentiment. The elephant head is on page 102 of Animal Kingdom. …………...
"Hog Tied" cracks me up because we just spent several months raising pigs to show in the county fair this past September. It was so fun to see those pigs grow from a feisty little piglet into a full grown pig. It took lots of work on my hub's and son's part and I bet they felt hog tied many times!! The pig head can be found on page 83 in Animal Kingdom. …………...
Last but not least ….how sweet is this little sheep -- she just wants to let someone know how much "Ewe are loved". The Sheep's head is on page 88 of Animal Kingdom. I used the "Herringbone" cuttlebug folder on her hair and a pink marker for her nose. I also used rose chalk for her cheeks and inside of her ears. Here is a closer look at this stamp set -- I see more fun projects coming soon!
Big Hugs,
TracyPin It










Oh wow these cards are fabulous..... I love love them all.
ReplyDeleteSuper cards! Love your doodling!
ReplyDeleteCandy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
These cards are ALL super fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
I love this stamp set also, this is going to be the one I order myself for christmas great job, I love your cards.
ReplyDeleteThose cards are to cute. Love them. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Your pen work is what makes them perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThank you - I've been trying to track down these on your blog for days! They are just fabulous and I love your doodling.
ReplyDeleteKaren
What darling cards! I love animals and "punny" sayings -- cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are fantastic! I love how you hand drew the faces, they are amazing!
ReplyDeleteColleen (gonescrappin Cricut Boards)
These are so fun, love them!
ReplyDeletePuppy Hugs,
Wendy
Super Cute Cards! TFS
ReplyDeleteThese are perfect Tracy! I love them all! :)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, Cheryl
AWE These are so cute...TFS
ReplyDeleteYour animal cards are a scream! Super duper cute. TFS!--Pat N.
ReplyDelete