follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Halloween Frame

Happy Blog Hop day everyone!  If you're here,  you just came from our super talented hostess, Jenny at CrazyAboutCricut; this is where the hop begins.  If not, click {here} to begin the hop.  Today is all about Halloween projects....so let me tell ya about mine.  I decided to do a Halloween Home Decor frame and hope you like it as much as I do. 

I put together a video to show you some of the highlights of how I put it together.  Click {here} if you are unable to see the video below. 


 



- Frame - Wal-Mart

- Paper - K & Company ~ Spooktacular

:: Cricut cartridges ::
- Happy Halloween - Holiday Cakes
(cut fit to page appox. 4 1/4 inches), regular and shadow

-Pumpkin trio - Simply Charmed (cut at 3 inches, regular and shadow)

- Martha Stewart "spider" punch

-white gel pen for "faux" stitching around Happy Halloween phrase

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next blog on the hop is the talented Kimmy { Click HERE } to find her blog. She has an amazing project waiting for us.  :) 

How about some blog hop candy.....
How about this GRAND PRIZE

Gypsy Magic DVD by Emma MyCreativeTime along with 
2 Halloween cuttlebug dies and embossing folders.


To enter for your chance to win the Grand Prize - seen above - visit our hostess, CrazyaboutCricut's blog {HERE}

I will also be offering some blog candy
 K and Company Halloween "Spooktacular" paper stack
Just leave me a comment on THIS post for your chance to win the Designer Paper pad.

If you like my style of crafting click {here} to see my other Halloween projects, ideas and inspiration that I've completed here at CJToo's blog.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü